Healthcare for All MN Fundraiser will be hosted as an in-person meeting! Please follow COVID-19 precautions for social distancing, as recommended by the CDC and the State of Minnesota. Please wear a mask whether you have been vaccinated or not.
Expect great speakers, great camaraderie, and a chance to be one with others who care deeply about the healthcare crisis in our country.
Medicare for All: Healthcare is a fundamental human right, not a privilege. Every other modernized country has free healthcare for its citizens. As the richest nation in the history of this planet, the United States has no excuse for not having free healthcare for its citizens.
Partners in Our Work
- Healthcare for All Minnesota
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- Physicians for a National Health Plan
- Democratic Socialists of America- Health Justice Working Group
Excerpt from the ORMN Platform: What ORMN Stands For:
- ORMN opposes all current and future attempted healthcare reforms that are not intended to lead to a Minnesota Healthcare Plan. At the time of this writing, this includes:
- Governor Tim Walz’s ONECare Buy-In Plan
- Our Revolution Minnesota unequivocally supports the Minnesota Healthcare Plan as proposed by ORMN endorsed candidate Senator John Marty
- Additionally, ORMN supports the proposed Primary Care Case Management (PCCM) bill as a step towards the Minnesota Healthcare Plan
- ORMN calls for more comprehensive state and federal loan forgiveness for doctors, nurses, dentists, and other healthcare professionals who choose to serve rural communities
- ORMN demands the closure of all gaps in the state and federal Medicare and Medicaid programs
- ORMN calls on the Minnesota state legislator to provide adequate funding to rural hospitals so as to prevent further closures